Natalie's Accordion Corner
This area of my site is dedicated to one of my favorite instruments: The Accordion! These days, the accordion seems to be a pretty niche instrument. A lot of people even straight up hate accordions. I want this to be a space where I can passionately write about the accordion and my journey learning it!
- My Accordions - View my collection of two (2) accordions!
- Accordion FAQ - For an explanation on what all those buttons do
- What Kind of Accordion Are You? - You know those fun personality quizzes you can find around the internet? I made one of those about accordions.
I just thing it's a really cool and fun instrument! It's like a handheld organ you can take anywhere! It's pretty versatile as a solo instrument. And you get to hug your instrument all the time. :)
I think most importantly... it's just super fun and exciting to play. The accordion is a complex piece of machinery and getting your hands to coordinate and operate it properly feels almost like you're controlling a weird steampunk mechanism... that makes music! The movement of the bellows also in a way forces you to physically entrain with the music you're playing in a way that makes it more satisfying to play the accordion compared to some other instruments I play.
- My Youtube Channel - For accordion videos!
- Nydana's Accordion Resources
- Giabalanai - A Chromatic Button Accordion Mechanical Keyboard MIDI Controller
- Accordion Youtubers I Like:
- Accordion Sheet Music
- More? Idk!